Candida Symptoms – An Overview
One of the challenges in treating candidiasis successfully is that many people just are not aware that the symptoms they have are actually candida symptoms. There are many symptoms that may be associated with candida, depending on age, sex, medical history, the strength of a person’s immune system, as well as environmental factors.
The symptoms that most people recognize as possibly being associated with candida are recurring vaginal or urinary infections or fungal infections, such as athlete’s foot or even ringworm.
Physicians may also consider candida if you have severe digestive problems, such as bloating, cramping, gas and diarrhea as they are more commonly associated with candida symptoms.
However, there are many more health problems that can also be associated with candida yeast. Respiratory problems for example, such as frequent coughing, and wheezing. With symptoms like these, candidiasis would not necessarily be the first thing that comes to mind.
Here are some more common candida symptoms that may go unrecognized:
- Chronic fatigue – if you feel tired and lethargic a lot of the time, particularly after eating, headaches or migraines
- Depression – unexplained depression and/or anxiety, irritability , memory loss, mood swings
- Joint or muscle pains – with or without swelling
- Rashes or hives – which occur for no apparent reason
- Gastrointestinal problems – such as gas, bloating, constipation, chronic diarrhea, cramping, heartburn, colitis, irritable bowel, abdominal discomfort or burning
- Itching – anal itching, also ‘jock itch’, recurring fungal infections, such as athlete’s foot
- Allergies – including food or environmental sensitivities
- PMS – severe premenstrual syndrome
- Environmental sensitivity – extreme sensitivity to chemicals, smoke, perfume, exhaust fumes, rubber, petroleum products, etc.
- Cravings – cravings for sugar, refined carbohydrates or alcohol or intolerance to alcohol
As you can see, many of these symptoms relate to other disorders, which is why candida treatment is not often considered. So if you have one or more of these symptoms, how would you know if candida is a factor?
Candida is likely to be a factor if any of the following also apply:
- Medications – you’ve had frequent or prolonged use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, chemotherapy, anti-inflammatories or corticosteroids
- Diet – your diet includes excessive sugar and refined/processed foods (this includes sugar drinks, such as soda)
- Nutritional deficiencies – caused by poor diet, or other factors
- Stress – you experience or have experienced severe, prolonged stress which weakens the immune system
- Mercury – high mercury levels can also result in candida symptoms. High mercury levels in the blood from things like seafood and amalgam fillings (for more information on amalgam fillings see research by the World Health Organization – Environmental Health Criteria for Inorganic Mercury, 1991.
NSP Candida Clear is specially formulated with proprietary blends to maintain normal Candida levels. Only the highest quality herbs are used to achieve superior results. Most Candida remedies simply kill off the yeast, which can leave you feeling even worse than before. Candida Clear supports your body through the whole process, so you feel better and get results faster.
Candida Clear is an easy to use, 14-day program that:
Supports the immune system.
Supports the intestinal tract
Helps the body maintain the normal balance of colonization of Candida albicans